Hire a Professional Real Estate Agent
A qualified, competent Realtor will help you navigate the myriad of decisions that arise when buying and selling a home. An agent provides value to the homeowner in many ways:
- Prepares marketing and advertising material and absorbs cost.
- Adds experience and expertise in all aspects of the sales process.
- Handles all showings and follow up with feedback.
- Brings a network of known, trusted real estate professionals.
- Always has your interests in mind so you always have someone on your side.
- Can handle and advise on all price and contract negotiations.
- Provides you with all the possible options and opportunities without holding back.
- Gives an unbiased, realistic view of your home and your options.
- Has the knowledge to help you ask the right questions.
- Being a third-party, potential buyers are more likely to tell your agent the truth about your home.
- Your time is valuable. A Realtor allows you to spend your time how you want.